Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I Can Teach You, What The World Has Taught ME

Hmmm Life Lessons...

I would have to say I have had my share of slaps in the face in my life. I'm not going to try to push everything I have learned down your throat I'm just going to let you know my life, how I lived it and where it has taken me. What you take out of it is your choice. Thanks for reading. 


My life hasn't been a walk in the park its been quite hard and I admit at times I was the reason it got harder. In high school I was selfish and insecure. I didn't have any love for anything or anyone because I didn't feel love from anyone, which was all a lie. I hated everyone including my family and didn't believe in anything. Family life, relationships, and friendships were ruining my life I thought because I couldn't comprehend why exactly they had to be so hard and emotional. Why couldn't life be easy? Once I left high school I got one of the biggest slaps in my face. When my parents split it hurt but it was rapidly covered up. I had separated myself from everyone and thought that was the best choice. Secondly I had nothing to believe I felt alone in this cold world. Once I realized that what I was feeling was all BS, my mind and world was a hundred times bigger. I now know there is nothing more important then your family. I have all my faith in My Savior Jesus Christ, and I believe he is the one who saved me from the dark world I was in. I found the friends I can call whenever, wherever, friends for life. I have fallen in love with the guy of my dreams. I have a calm heart and a peaceful mind all because I chose to live the life worth living.






1 comment:

  1. This post is so honest and real. Thank you for sharing so much of yourself with us this semester.

    I really enjoyed your video. It made me smile. You did a great job putting together the words, images and music. I hope you will keep writing, Nicole! :)

    ReplyDelete