Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Just a Simple Word

   Do you actually say your favorite word everyday or is your favorite word something that means more to you so you rather not wear it out? A simple word can make someones day or break someones heart its all about how you use the word.
    
    I've always thought about the things thats have happened in my life and I always thought they were mistakes, whenever I thought I did something wrong I would ask "Nicole why do you make so many mistakes?" but I have come to realize that I'm not making mistakes, life is just giving me another life "lesson". So if I were to tell you what my favorite word was, it would be lesson. 

The great thing about "life lessons" is they are free

6 comments:

  1. I like that word. It can be used in so many different ways. We are going to see it come up a lot when we start to talk about Tuesdays with Morrie. Sounds like you use the word as a "guide' of sorts in your life. That's very powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading this post. Your word was very powerful and the picture fits it just right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Nicole this is really deep. I can understand why this is your favorite word. I really like the way you said " life is just giving me another life "lesson"."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very mature that your word is lesson, to me that means your not scared to try something new because you ll have the chance to learn something valuable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you compare mistakes to lessons its a great outlook on life and is good way to stay positive even when one fails.

    ReplyDelete